Part-Time Student Pastor
Crossroads Baptist Church. Easley, needs a part-time student pastor. Send resumes to email@example.com or call Pastor Henry at 864.859.1125. (9)
Part-Time Minister of Youth
The Mount Church is seeking a Minister of Youth to join our staff team. Located only 3 miles from Clemson University this young church has been in operation since 1861. With an average age in the mid to late 30s and a solid university presence. The Mount is uniquely positioned to impact our community and glorify our Lord.
Position Profile: Ideally the Student Minister needs to have gifts or abilities in the following areas: leadership, discernment, shepherding, administration, encouragement and teaching
The minister needs a passion for working with adults as well as teens. Their primary function will be the rooted ability to work with and develop adults as well as teens to be leaders. The minister needs to have insight into the culture and world of students. While being firmly rooted in the adult world.
Finally, the minister should be a visionary who can organize and develop leaders to move the Youth Ministry to the next level of obedience and mission. Not building a teen church within The Mount Church but a Mount Church Youth Ministry that is in line with the overall vision and mission of The Mount Church.
Job Summary: The Youth Minster is responsible for the implementation of a family-oriented, church centric Youth Ministry. The minister will take point responsibility for 6th grade through 12th grade students.
- Minister must meet all biblical qualifications for Deacons found in the Pastoral Epistles.
- Character qualities should include being: devoted to his/her marriage/family, humble, self-controlled, joyful, action and goal oriented, caring, approachable, ethical/strong moral character, trustworthy, faithful, teachable, willing to grow and change, and willing to persevere in God’s work.
- Develop teams to create compelling environments where students can hear God’s Word and experience/participate in musically relevant and attractive praise music.
- Deliver solid biblical messages as the primary teacher/preacher for the Students
- Develop an annual discipleship plan and organize leader teams to implement
- Recruit and train adult volunteers to disciple students
- Organize calendar events to accomplish discipleship goals
- Work with the overall missional vision of The Mount Church
- Develop mission opportunities
- Teach students the priority of local and global mission efforts
- Teach students about personal and lifestyle evangelism
- Form Lead Teams for organizational and event planning.
- Oversee the development of annual calendar, annual budget and annual cash flow plan.
- Provide complete financial records and receipts for every transaction.
- Follow all financial policies of The Mount Church.
- Implement volunteer screening, background checks and reference checks.
- Attend staff meeting and retreats (as able)
- Experience and Education
- Church staff experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
If interested please send resumes to mountchurchyouthminsearch@
Bi-vocational Youth Pastor
Refuge Baptist Church is currently seeking a Bi-vocational Youth Pastor who will lead our Children & Youth Ministries (ages 3 – 12th grade). We are looking for someone with a heart for the Lord, a passion for children & teenagers, and a life that exalts our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ! If interested in this position please send resumes to Rev. Heath Bowie @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Crosswell First Baptist Church is seeking a full-time pastor. Please send resumes to email@example.com. (3/18)
Rice’s Creek is seeking a Bi-Vocational or Marketplace Pastor. If interested, please send resume to Rice’s Creek BC, PO Box 597, Liberty, SC 29657
Part -Time Minister of Music And Worship Leader
Mountain Springs Baptist Church, SC is seeking a part time minister of music and worship leader. The ability to lead congregational worship, a choir and instrumentalists is a must. A deep love for the Lord, a heart for ministry and a desire to lead the people of God in worship is required. Résumés may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Mountain Springs Baptist Church, 410 Mtn. Springs Rd., Piedmont, SC 29673.